Did you know:
- Children who learn introductory computer science show improved math scores.
- 90% of K-12 schools in the U.S. do not teach computer science.
- Software jobs outnumber students 3-to-1. The gap is 1 million jobs over 10 years.
- In many countries (including China, the United Kingdom and Australia), computer science is—or soon will be—required.
- Anyone can learn the basics, starting in elementary school, but fewer than
- 10% of students (and just 4% of female students, 3% of students of color) take computer science classes.
|Hour of Coding Pics; Thank You to Judy Tweeten for her support|